Scaleable Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Parse standard MIDI byte commands, for example, NoteOn, PitchBend,
- Allocate voices based on priorities and masks from Scaleable
Polyphony SysEx message, and default GM Lite channel priorities.
- Dynamic control over number of voices supported.
- MIDI Processor calls Polyphonic Synthesizer to fill buffers
with synthesized audio data.
- Dynamic selection of mono or stereo operation, and sample
- Instrument sounds are synthesized using mathematical synthesis.
Standard MIDI File Player
- Plays both Format 0 and Format 1 files.
- Parses MIDI commands and timing information from the file
and passes commands to the synthesizer.
- MIDI File can be played starting at any arbitrary point
in the song.
- MIDI File can be looped with exact timing preserved. This
is handy when looping short ringtones with precise rhythm.
- Passes copyright info and other "meta" information found
in the file to the application using callbacks. This can be
used to support Karaoke or to display information about the
- Supports disabling or enabling of individual tracks.
- Calculates and returns duration of MIDI file in milliseconds.